The important thing of dressing right is you should look slim and tall in whatever you wear, no matter what your weight is. Even fat women can look slim if they know the tricks of fashion.
Following are the tips that will make women look gorgeous, elegant and stunning!
1. Pick one hue. Dressing head-to-toe in a single dark colour, like navy or black is the single best way to look like a person who has lost a lot of weight.
2. Skip large pattern. Smaller patterns fool the eyes and make for a more delicate look. One should not wear patterns on top and bottom since it tends to add more weight.
3. You should slip on the right length skirt and stick to just-above-the-knee skirts that play off knees and elongate legs. You should avoid a mid calf skirt which draws attention to the widest part of the legs, making them look heavier.
4. Capri pants are surprisingly slimming, especially if you stick to dark denim or black and wear those aren't too short or too long. They should end at the least-wide part of your calves, ideally a few inches of your ankle.
5. Wear a sexy T-shirt V-neck and deep scoop nect T-shirts elongate the neck and make the torso appear longer by showing off your collarbone.
6. You can wear clothes which have thin vertical stripes on anything. They can be the pants, shirts, skirts or dresses. They creat the illusion of a longer leaner body.
7. Slim down with colour. Hot summer hues like pink and yellow catch the eye and are good for body parts you want to play up. Pair them with black, brown or navy - dark colours recede and are best for areas that you'd like to draw the eye away from.
8. For office wear in western outfits' try out colours like khakis, olives, navy blue, black, beige and off-whites in synthetic fabrics. For indian wear try wearing cotton linens in fresher tones of peaches, mints, light powder blues and mauves in dedicate, soft and classic prints.
9. Thus, if you plan to wear a black trouser, then match it with a sleevless jacket in another colour. Add two or three options in neutrals, pastels and a dark bright colour to pair with the trousers.
10. Darker bottoms with lighter tone tops work out as a practical choice and look great. Team dark brown colours with rust and see the effect. This combination looks excellent and gives a brighter and warmer look. Similarly grays can be paired with blues to achieve cooler looks.
11. Evening wear no doubt is more design and trend oriented therefore choose it in metallic sheens of dark and bright colours in streamlined cuts, offset with colourful scarves, brooches and other accessories. Your evening wear colour scheme must be in blacks, grays and jewel tones of ruby reds, jade greens and mauves, tones of gold and silver convey a feeling of mystery.
12. Pull out the A-line dress. A gently flared A-line cut is universally flattering and hides large hips.
13. Look for a pair that sits lower on your waist. And go for boot cut, it is the slight flare fits over sandals and will give you longer, lankier legs.
14. Wear your pants on the longer side, so they break over the middle of the foot.
15. Sport three inch heels. High heels give you a thinner profile.
16. Avoid ankle strap sandals. The more of your leg and the top of your foot you show, the longer your leg line will appear.
17. Pick a well proportioned purse. Petite women look sexiest with smaller bags, while large women look best with medium size purse.
18. Long skinny earings and sleek pendant necklaces elongate and slim the face and body with their vertical lines.
19. Skinny bangles or a bracelet style watch make your arms look thinner by creating space around your wrist, which fool s the eye making you look slim.
20. Dark colours such as olive, black, charcoal grey and navy help making areas appear smaller. So wear them where you think you need it. For most women it is from the waist down.
21. Avoid shiny or heavily textured fabrics. Shiny fabrics reflect light, making any area appear larger. Heavily textured fabrics only add extra weight.
22. Sewn down pleats in skirts and blouses can both creat a slimming effect. Include vertical lines in your accessories such as long chains worn around the neck.
23. Avoid extensive use of horizontal lines - belts, boat-collar and border print skirts. These styles can add extra width to your body frame.
24. If you want to appear thinner, incorporate dark, cool and dull colours and textures. Dull textures absorb light like wool or cotton. Some very slimming colours include black, navy, olive, violet, charcoal grey, chocolate brown, plum, eggplant and burgundy.